What are Cyber Fire Puzzles?
Cyber Fire Puzzles are beginner-friendly cyber security challenges created by the U.S. Department of Energy and Los Alamos National Laboratory. The challenges cover a variety of cyber security topics and offer participants the opportunity to learn more about the field.
Can I work with a team?
Participants are encouraged to work in teams of roughly 6 members of equal skill level; however, participants can work alone if they would prefer. If you don’t have a team, we can help you find one in the AUEHC discord. Cyber Fire Puzzles offers a great opportunity to gain experience working on cyber security problems and looks good on your resume and to employers.
Where/When is the event?
The event will be completely online and will be hosted here: Cyber Fire Puzzles Fall 2020
This is multi-day event from
- Friday AUG 21, 2020 7 PM (CDT)
- Sunday AUG 23, 2020 7 PM (CDT)
Help will be provided by LANL employees during the following times:
- Friday AUG 21, 2020 7 PM - 11 PM (CDT)
- Saturday AUG 22, 2020 11 AM - 11 PM (CDT)
- Sunday AUG 23, 2020 11 AM - 7 PM (CDT)
You will need your own computer as the event will be held online.
We will be using two different platforms for communication
I’m interested, how do I register?
Registration is open and will remain so until the end of the event.
- To register for the event please visit the following website: https://aub.ie/cyberfire_fall2020